More Information about Sony CONNECT Player Update Version 1.0.04
This update applies to the following Sony Network Walkman® Players:
04/21/06 - CONNECT Player Version 1.0.04
Issues resolved and enhancements in CONNECT Player in this release:
- Improved support for ATRAC3plus 352kbps files.
- Playlist can now be saved in M3U (.m3u) format.
- Improved speed for boot, transfer, exit and scroll functions.
- Recognizes Enhanced CDs.
- .WMA files are now transcoded into ATRAC3 format.
- Songs can now be transferred logged in with another user's account
IMPORTANT: This update is only for NW-A608, NW-A1000 and NW-A3000 models sold in Canada.
Confirm the Update Installation
Check the version number of the CONNECT Player software:
- Launch the CONNECT Player software.
- Click on Help button.
- Click on About CONNECT Player.
- Check the CONNECT Player version number. If it is 1.0.04, then the update is successful.
Note: If the version number is not 1.0.04, then the update failed. In this case, close the program and try to run the update process again.
You can manually launch the update process from the Sony CONNECT Player software program menu by clicking "Help" and then "Check for Updates..."